Do you dream of living along the shores of Georgian Bay in the “Prettiest Township in Ontario“? If you are looking for an exciting, unique home in a community with excellent, neighbourly features, we’re confident we have what you’re looking for.
New Homes for sale in Tiny Township
Tiny Township is located on the peninsula that separates Severn Sound and Nottawasaga Bay at the south end of Georgian Bay. Having a coastline of 70 kilometers, it extends southward into the Wye River watershed.
This beautiful municipality is home to Awenda Provincial Park on Georgian Bay at the north end, and the Tiny Marsh Provincial Wildlife Area, the source of the Wye River, in the south.
It’s a much easier drive to Tiny Township on a busy weekend, compared to most recreational destinations – the last half of the drive (from Barrie to Lafontaine) is mostly through picturesque, quiet rolling farm country.
Comparing Tiny to Muskoka’s to the north, it’s 1/2 an hour closer to Toronto and new homes are more reasonable priced.
The prices do not include landscaping, but everything else is included, up to connecting your barbecue to the natural gas source.
So, what’s for sale in Tiny Township?
How about this three bedrooms open concept bungalow on 80′ x 130′ lot.
House size: Approx. 1600 square feet
Address: 17 Rue Vanier, Tiny
- Building Standards: energy efficient, exceeding provincial building standards
- Heating: Radiant floor heat,
- Water heater: “Luna Baxi” 98% high-efficiency on demand water heater
- Cooling: high-efficiency split system air conditioning included!
- Ventilation: Heat Recovered Ventilator – “the lungs of the house.”
- Insulation: R60 attic, R22 wall system, R10 under basement slab
- Exterior Finish: Stone and siding
- Roofing: Limited lifetime warranty architectural shingles
Main Floor Layout:
- Bedrooms: 3 luxurious bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2 – 4 piece shower enclosure and soaking tub (ensuite), three pieces (main) Three pieces rough-in in basement
- Kitchen: modern kitchen open to great room and with central island
- Laundry area: main floor laundry facility near master bedroom
- Interior trim and doors: embossed colonial interior doors; double visitor closet doors
- Fireplace: stone gas fireplace with designer mantle surround
- Tiling: Travertine tiles throughout
- Hardwood flooring: engineered hardwood or bamboo high-performance flooring.
- Windows: DASHWOOD “Gemini,” casement Low-E, Argon – high energy efficiency structural casement windows
- Garage: 22’x22′ large double attached with access to house
- Deck: 20’x10′ Pressure treated wood with metal spindles
- Price: $449,900 + HST included.
- Property taxes: approx. $3,000 annually