The Foxstone is a spacious executive style home with three bedrooms, which make it a ideal house for a growing family. It boasts impressive curb appeal with tall arched windows and a two-car garage. Inside to the left is a formal dining room with columns and a high vaulted ceiling. This is the perfect space for special holiday dinners.
The kitchen includes an angled peninsula with seating, an eating nook and a walk-in pantry providing sufficient storage space. In addition to the walk-in pantry, there are also two linen closets, two entry closets and a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1832 Square Feet, 61 feet wide x 54′-6″ feet deep
- Great Room: 14′-0″ x 17′-0″
- Kitchen: 11′-6″ x 11′-6″
- Nook: 11′-6″ x 9′-8″
- Dining Room: 12′-1″ x 11′-7″
- Garage: 22′-3″ x 21′-0″ (22′-6″)
- Master Bedroom: 13′-7″ x 14′-6″
- Bedroom 2: 10′-0″ x 10′-0″ (13′-6″)
- Bedroom 3: 10′-10″ (13′-3″) x 10′-0″
The Foxstone I Floor Plan – 1832 Square Feet