It’s not your imagination playing tricks on you if you remember seeing this plan built in your neighbourhood. Here is a version that gives you even more to love!
Springwood is a home that will earn the respect of your neighbours while not appearing pretentious.
Inside, the entrance foyer is flanked by a closet along its full length. Oak stairs leading into a large open area are fairly impressive with 5-inch posts and wrought iron spindles.
The open area, organized around a central fireplace, enjoys an abundance of natural light. The kitchen with a central island adds a lively feeling to this original design.
Three generously sized bedrooms offer ample storage space and the well-appointed master bath has a separate corner tub and a large shower enclosure with a glass door.
Most Popular House Plans For Baby Boomers in Southern Ontario
Exquisite facades and efficient open floor plans are hallmarks of ICFhome.ca, which has been providing clients with timeless and unique designs for over 30 years.
With six years in development, added by great ideas from numerous clients went into our most popular floor plan. It delivers a home that is open, with minimum use of walls and maximum use of windows for interior light.
With a choice of finishing a lower level, additional 1592 sq. ft., it’s the utmost in affordable luxury and convenient living for your rather down-to-earth neighbourhood.
- The large Great Room, Dining and Kitchen areas open generously to create a spacious gathering space.
- The large central island at the kitchen provides expanded seating for quick meals or an oversized crowd.
- A Master Bedroom with a large private bath is set to the rear of the home, and two additional bedrooms on the opposite side make this a perfect empty nester home or one that offers years of enjoyment to a growing family.
- Stories: 1
- Garage: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Width : 58′
- Depth: 48.’
- Total Sq Ft: 1596
- Basement Sq Ft: 1596 – not finished
- Garage Sq Ft: 540 sq ft
- Main Ceiling Ft: 9′ – Vaulted 12.’
Included in Price:
- 4′ stone skirt, full stone around the front door
- Horizontal wood siding – front
- Vertical vinyl siding sides and back
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Natural stone travertine tiles
- Stone gas fireplace
- Post and beam entrance detail
- Granite countertops
- Premium kitchen cabinets with soft-close hinges
- Premium finishings – 5″ baseboard, 2 3/4″ casing
- Whirlpool corner tub
- Glassdoor shower
- Low-E, argon, high-performance windows
- 12′ vaulted ceilings
Conventional construction (as described above): $459,900.00
Constructed with ICF and radiant floor heating (our energy-efficient package): 527,900.00
The Lot, Building Permit Fees, Septic System, Driveway, and Taxes excluded!